Thank you for your interest in applying to our 8th annual 2017 holiday show, Alliday at Retro Den! This year's show will be extra special thanks to a few sparkling changes! First, we're stoked to be setting up shop in Midtown Tulsa's jewel, Retro Den, for the fourth year in a row! We've also expanded the show to cover two days, December 8th from 6-9 and December 9th from 11-5. Finally, we're only accepting FIFTEEN artists this year who will be the stars of the show! The competition will be tough but well worth the fight!
Please be aware that:
- Applications will open Wednesday, June 21st.
- Applications will close midnight of Friday, September 8th for our December 2017 show.
- Booth sizes are 8x8 for $175 with free electricity.
- Only 15 artists will be accepted.
- Applicants must pay a non-refundable $15 application fee when submitting application. This cost will not be deducted from booth fees.
- This year's show is a TWO-DAY show. Accepted artists are expected to participate and attend both days.
- We will only consider Oklahoma-based applicants making their own handmade products, no resellers or company representatives please.
- This is a juried show. A limited amount of artists in each category will be accepted.
- Those not initially accepted will be placed on a wait list.
- No refunds of booth fees after November 15, 2017.
- Artists will keep all of their profits.
- Artists are required to pay Oklahoma sales tax.
- Artists' Perks:
- Links to artists' websites will remain on the Alliday website until next year's show.
- Booth styling, props, and vintage furniture for booths will be available courtesy of Retro Den.
- Social media marketing galore from organizers.
- One-on-one meetings with organizers, prior to the event.
- Photo of booth and artist.
- Artist swag bags.
- THREE complimentary meals.
Email us at allidayeveryday at gmail dot com for questions, concerns or comments.